Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Introduction To: Glad Mom Thought Of That




(That's my Mom's high school graduation photograph; she was beautiful, wasn't she?)
My mother taught me silently; she rarely spoke about the things she did nor did she ever explain the hows and whys of what she was doing or what she did.  She simply did "it" and did "it" well.  I learned by watching this tiny woman sew, cook, provide for us, fix things, make things easier for herself and us kids...tiny yet seemingly with the strength of ten thousand men.  She was incredible, there are no words to properly convey to you exactly what I mean, so I'll show you - as she did for me - exactly how incredible Mom was.  Not to say no one else ever thought of the things I'll be posting, I'm sure many of the things I post have been thought of and done by your own Moms and Dads, or thought of and done by yourself.  I want to share the things I learned from my mother because it is a way for me to honor her and the life she lived, to help people get to know her, even now that she has joined my father in Heaven.  I hope you find something I post to be helpful, useful, or even silly and humorous.  If so, pass it on by sharing a link back to this site.  If not, I'm sorry, but keep checking back for new posts (or sign up for email notifications) because you never know when I'll post something that will make you say, I'm "Glad Mom thought of that"!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! Have a blessed day!